Having Fun Photo Contest
Upload your best photos for a chance to win up to $200 in Gift Cards!
Simply upload a photo taken at a Simposi activity for a chance to win!
Minimum of 2 photo submissions to qualify for prizing. See Full Contest Details below.
- You must be the owner and photographer of the photo
- Photos must have been taken in the last year at a Simposi activity
- Photos must be fun, funny and/or happy to win
- Take sharp, high resolution photos as selected photos will be published on our website and social media feeds
- Limit of 10 images per person, per quarter
- The image must be a photograph (not digital art, painting or illustration)
- The maximum file size is up to 10 MB
- Photos can be framed to any dimension
- JPEG or PNG files only
- No watermarks or date stamps
- You can’t submit a photo that has been chosen as a finalist or a winning photo in previous quarterly contests
- Deadline for submissions is 12:00 pm (Noon) PST, Tuesday, June 30th, 2020. All videos submitted after this time will be disqualified.
- All photo entries must meet entry requirements to be eligible.
How to Enter
- Submit your Simposi Phot via this form and including the following information to complete your eligibility in the contest: Full name, mailing address, email address, phone number and country.
- You have until Tuesday, June 30th, 2020 at 12:00 Noon to submit your video entries. Simposi will announce the winners on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at www.simposi.com.
- 1st Place: $200 Gift Card
- 2nd Place: $100 Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $50 Gift Card
Winners will be chosen by a Simposi Jury based on humour, creativity, originality, as well as which ones best represent our fun-loving, happy and non-judgemental brand. The winners will be announced on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at www.simposi.com.
Terms & Conditions:
By submitting your photos, you agree to allow Simposi (Cascading Enterprises) to use the photos for promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that all submissions may be reproduced and published (without notice or compensation) in any electronic media and any printed material such as our websites, social media feeds, advertisements, etc.
This contest is open to anyone who resides in the United States or Canada, except employees of the Contest Sponsors and their affiliates, members of their immediate families and persons with whom these employees are domiciled, their respective advertising and promotional agencies. The Contest Sponsors and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, accept no responsibility in any case where their inability to satisfy these contest rules arises from any situation which is outside of their control including but not limited to a situation of strike, lock-out or other labour strife in the Sponsors’ workplaces or in the workplaces of any organization or entity whose services are involved in running this contest.
All entries become the property Simposi (<em>Cascading Enterprises</em>) on submission, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Simposi<em> </em>(<em>Cascading Enterprises</em>) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion.
Simposi will make every effort to notify winning entries within 24 hrs of announcements. Prizes will be posted to winners within 30 days of the announcements. Simposi and/or Cascading Enterprises excepts no responsibility for delays in contacting award recipients or awarding prizes as a result of incorrectly supplied contact information, delays as a result of shipping or service providers, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Simposi and/or Cascading Enterprises has the right to terminate or suspend this contest or to modify the contest rules at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
By entering the contest entrants agree to comply with these official contest rules and agree to the publication, reproduction, and/or other use of his/her name, statements about the contest, and/or personal photograph or other likeness without further compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by Simposi (Cascading Enterprises) in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast, or digital.
Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.